Here are some more anecdotes that might be of some help in life:
1. We are so weak, that we can only arouse Hashem’s “limited” compassion upon us. What to do? To simply ask Hashem’s limited compassion itself to arouse on our behalf His “unlimited and endless” compassion. This way there is always hope, no matter how solid the dead-end situation you are put in. (see Likutey Moharan #105)
2. Coming back and reconnecting to Hashem is an ongoing process of cleansing past impurities sullied deeply in the soul. One needs the help of the True Tzaddikim to remove these “deep” impurities
3. “Rectify/counsel us with good advice” (from the Evening/Ma’ariv service). These words require tremendous concentration, since, due to the severe danger of our emotional/spiritual situation, we need major and true guidance to see the light and direction out of our distress and rut.
4. When in doubt how to proceed in life – you must ask Hashem what to do. Doubt/Safek has the same numerical value as Amalek (240) and the Torah states “It is Hashem’s battle with Amalek from generation to generation”. Thus you must throw this parcel back to Hashem to handle. He will show you the way.
5. The foundation of faith in Hashem is to primarily have faith in the words and the teachings of the Sages and the True Tzaddikim. Thus, someone who boasts that he “believes” in Hashem and not, G-d forbid, in the words of the Sages, then know that he doesn’t even have faith in Hashem. For, it is the Sages and the Tzaddikim who “inform and teach us” in the first place to and how to have faith in Hashem
6. AND IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO AND WHERE ARE THESE “TRUE” SAGES AND TZADDIKIM TO PUT YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN… SO THIS ITSELF YOU MUST PRAY ABOUT – THAT HASHEM LEAD YOU AND GUIDE YOU TO THE RIGHT ADDRESS IN LIFE. YES, IT’S THAT SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD!!!
* * *
In line with the above, there is an amazing little booklet that has literally “saved lives”:
To order: https://breslov.org//bookstore/inspirational/restore-my-soul/prod_40.html
Thank you Rabi Meir, may Hashem bless you always. So you can keep teaching us the wisdom of our beloved Rebbe Najman of Breslov.