Are You Awake?: Likutey Halachot, (Orach Chaim) Lesson 1, The Way to Wake Up in the Morning
Series: Living the Life of a Breslover Chassid with Likutey Halachot
CHABURA (STUDY AND DISCUSSION GROUP WITH TEXT)
Reb Noson, Rebbe Nachman’s leading student and scribe, tells us that the depth and breadth of Rebbe Nachman’s unique teachings show us how improve ourselves and get closer to Hashem. In his singular work, Likutey Halachot, Reb Noson extrapolates from Rebbe Nachman’s works to uncover rich insights into the Shulchan Aruch (the Code of Jewish Law), a text that is often misperceived as dry, dusty, or irrelevant. Likutey Halachot is bursting with inspirational explications of halacha (Jewish law), via the light of Breslov Chassidut, scripture, and the Kabbalastic masters.
As we learn the text, students will begin to see the world through the eyes of the ultimate Breslover, Reb Noson. In this chabura with Reb Eliyahu Hecht, you will explore the deeper meaning of the Jewish laws and learn the author’s advice for achieving spiritual growth. This is halacha the way it was meant to be learned and understood!
- Getting Up in the Morning—And Getting it Right!
- Finding our Good Points (and What to do with Them Once We’ve Found Them)
- The Value of Sleep—There’s Sleep, and Then There’s the Proper Way to Sleep
- The Self-motivation Imperative
- We Sometimes Feel Far from Hashem, but We’re Closer than We Think
How to participate:
Course Audio/Video Archive