In this special course for women, Breslov Every Day, Rebbetzin Yehudis Golshevsky will discuss Rabbi Yitzchok Breiter’s (1876-1943) short book, Seder Yom (A Day In The Life Of A Breslover Chassid, BRI English Translation.) Rabbi Breiter was a respected Hasidic leader in the Warsaw Ghetto, and a Breslover who made Rebbe Nachman’s teachings a practical reality. You’ll learn this classic work with particular attention to the aspects of Divine service that speak to our lives as women.
- Binding yourself to the Tzaddik
- Make a reckoning (taking stock at the end of the day)
- Getting up in the morning
- Morning prayers
- Learning Rebbe Nachman’s books
- Tehillim (Psalms)
- Likutey Tefillot
- Love of friends
- And much more…
Click on the box during the posted class time:
If you would prefer to listen to the class on the phone, call:
New York: +1 (917) 338-1451
For Other Countries: – See Global Access Numbers
- Click on your device type above.
- Download the ClickMeeting Mobile App.
- Login by using access code: Meeting ID: 828-286-137
Time:Sundays, 11:00 AM EST – 6:00 PM Israel TimeDate:Sundays, January 20 through March 10Level:Women Only, Intermediate through Advanced, Everyone WelcomeInstructor:Yehudis GolshevskyText:A Day In The Life Of A Breslover Chassid (Seder Yom) by Rabbi Yitzchok Breiter