Life can seem messy, even confusing. We all face daily hardships that prevent us from living the life we envision for ourselves. How do we make change? We begin by seeking the meaning of our difficulties, and dissonance becomes harmonious.
In this three-part class, Yossi Katz discusses Likutey Moharan II, Lesson 82. In this complex, rewarding Torah, Rebbe Nachman gives us insights into the reasons why we experience disorder and shows us how our awareness that Malchut (Kingliness) belongs to God, helps us live the life we’re meant to.
Elul is an opportunity to take our understanding of our life—and our self—to the next level.
- Adam and Eve signify the concepts of order and disorder
- How humility fits into the process of making life more orderly
- Moshe’s extreme humility enabled him to bind himself to every Jew, even those withdrawn from spirituality—what does this mean to each of us?
- At the heart of teshuvah (repentance) is the knowledge and belief that Hashem is with you at all times, even in times of disruption
- Receiving blessings of abundance? Don’t forget Hashem!