Series: Human Self-Creation and the Kabbalah of Rebbe Nachman with Mordechai Kaufman
In Likutey Moharan, Lesson 18, Rebbe Nachman of Breslov discusses what it means to truly live life. In this course, Mordechai Kaufman will examine this lofty and complex lesson which deals with faith, awareness, belief and the practical application of life’s deeper purpose. This lesson offers the possibility of profound change to the way you think, believe, and live.
Topics we’ll delve into:
- What is life’s true takhlit (ultimate purpose)?
- The importance of seeking and finding takhlit in all aspects of life
- The character trait that undermines true leadership
- Anger’s dual nature
- The force that holds Creation together
- How emuna (faith) is an agent which refines, strengthens, and focuses us
- Connection to Hashem
- Perfecting speech
How to participate:
Course Audio/Video Archive
Class 1 Monday, May 1st, 2017
Class 2 Monday, May 8th, 2017
Class 3 Monday, May 15th, 2017
9 PM (EST); 6 PM Pacific Time
Monday May 1 through Monday June 19 (7 weeks)
All. This course does not require knowledge of Breslov Chassidut but will appeal to those interested in a relevant, deeply thoughtful, and intellectual exploration of the ideas of Rebbe Nachman of Breslov, which are sourced in the Kabbalah of the Ari’zal, Rabbi Yitzchak Luria.