In Cheshvan, when “our lips are still merachshevan (fluttering) from the tefillos of the yomim noraim” it’s good to renew our connection to prayer. Last semester’s course on the prayers for the Yomim Tovim are now followed by this special course on our daily prayers, just for women, with Yehudis Golshevsky.
How can we bring more to our tefillot of Shacharit, Minchah, and Maariv? Using Likutey Moharan as our guide, this course will help you uncover the deeper meanings of prayer and encourage you to invest more energy into davening from your siddur.
- The order of the prayers and encountering Hashem.
- Preparation for prayer: finding focus and expressing the truth, and simplicity.
- The Four Worlds of Shacharit: Asiyah–Korbanot and Berachot
- Yetzirah: Pesukei d’Zimra
- Beriyah: Shma and its blessings
- Atzilus: Shemona Esrei
- Tefillah b’tzibbur
- Mincha and Maariv
How to participate:
Course Audio/Video Archive
Sundays, 11:00 AM EST – 6:00 PM Israel Time
Sunday October 14 through Sunday December 2
Women Only, Intermediate through Advanced, Everyone Welcome
Various (Likutey Moharan, Likutey Halachot, Sichot HaRan—Rabbi Nachman’s Wisdom, Sippurey Maasiot—Rabbi Nachman’s Stories