Date: Wednesday, Oct. 28th to Dec. 16th (6 weeks)
Level: All (This course will be use a Hebrew text that will be translated to English)
Instructor: Yossi Katz
Text: Likutey Moharan, 2
We live in a time of incredible conflict and divisiveness. Society seemes divided along the lines of atheism vs. belief and a world that pits one religion against another. Is it really possible that one man will be able to solve this chaotic, unsolvable mess?
In Lesson 2 of Likutey Moharan we’ll explore the End of Days and Mashiach’s strategy for introducing Universal Peace and spiritual harmony into our conflicted world. We will also learn how to apply these techniques to our everyday lives and begin implementing this seemingly impossible task, today!
Some of many ideas to be explored include:
- What is spiritual lack and why is this the catalyst to individual and world instability
- Discovering the incredible potency of prayer
- The spiritual mechanics of having our prayers answered
- Learning how to yield the sword of prayer in a safe way
- No prayer is ever lost and why it seems as if God is not always listening
- The connection between Torah study and prayer