For women only.
Reb Noson said he drew a lifetime of encouragement from Torah Vav (Lesson 6)—now it’s your turn. In this class, Yehudis Golshevsky will bring Rebbe Nachmans insights about teshuvah, self, and Kavod Hashem, to life. The concepts in Torah Vav are deeply personal, but they apply to learned and simple Jew alike. Don’t miss this essential guide to the inner work of Elul!
- What is True Humility?
- The Honor of Hashem
- The Best Way to Deal with Humiliation and Embarrassment
- Kick the Yetzer Hara Out!
- Teshuvah with Power
- How to Gain Spiritual Strength
- Dealing with Good Times and Not-So-Good Times
How to participate:
Use this link now to log into your live class or save it to log into the course in the future:
If you would prefer to listen to the class on the phone, call:
New York: +1 (917) 338-1451
For Other Countries: – See Global Access Numbers
When prompted, dial this code: 567669#
Currently available for iPhone – iPad – Android – BlackBerry
- Click on your device type above.
- Download the ClickMeeting Mobile App.
- Login by using access code: Meeting ID: 828-286-137
Course Audio/Video Archive
Class 1 Sunday, August 27th, 2017
Class 2 Sunday, September 3rd, 2017
Class 3 Sunday, September 11th, 2017
Class 4 Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Sunday, 11:00 AM EST – 6:00 PM Israel Time
Four Sundays, August 27 through September 17
Women Only, Intermediate through Advanced, Everyone Welcome